Soul Time Inventory
What’s a girl to do?! So much to do, so little time.
This is why we’ve put together our Soul Time Inventory.
What actually satisfies us and what we give our free minutes to, are often are at drastic odds.
How often do we find ourselves lost in the rabbit hole of social media? Instead of reading, doing, calling, finding what we had originally set out to do, we get pulled into unsatisfying consumption.
At times we might find our spirits even emptier than when we began. Feeling instead, discontentment and discomfort; robbing some of your joy.
Maybe you are great at putting away the phone and not looking at it for the majority of your day, but then when you find yourself alone with a few minutes to spare you hop on and get lost in notifications.
I promise this isn’t a social media slam. I’m fairly certain we wouldn’t be able to do what we do with out it. This is real life and we do have real responsibilities tied to our devices, but when we have some time to fill our much emptied souls; do we actually do what we love to do?
This inventory is just a chance to evaluate a list of really amazing things that most women would love to do and compare it to the time we actually give to them.
After you receive your free fun sheet:
- First, read through the list and circle what it is that in your current season that meets a soul need.
- Second, add any others that were not on the list, but that you value.
- Third, note the points assigned to the activities
- Fourth, put this up on your bathroom mirror
- Fifth, give yourself points each day for the time you gave to yourself.
- Sixth, don’t forget to subtract points when you used precious ‘me’ time for social media (if you find that detracts from your soul time).
We are going to follow up next week and talk about our results!